Setting the Standards by Which Others are Measured Since 1894
Do all you can to educate yourself and your family to make informed decisions regarding your selection of a cemetery, a lot, a vault, a funeral director, a casket, flowers, and especially your memorial. Because out of all the decisions you will be asked to make, when all else is said and done, your cemetery memorial will be the only long-lasting visible tribute to you and the memory of those we bury.
- Obtain a copy of all pertinent cemetery rules, regulations and detailed costs prior to entering into a contract for any cemetery property, memorial product or service.
- Do not make decisions about memorialization under pressure from any source at the time of burial. These decisions may come back to cause you further grief later on.
- You have the right to purchase cemetery memorials from the sources of your choice. You cannot be penalized by any cemetery for choosing to purchase your memorial from an outside, independent source.
- Designing a family memorial is an involved personal process. We suggest you select a professional memorialist to assist you in this effort.
- Make pre-need memorial arrangements when possible. Know what you are purchasing. Have the seller of products and services show you actual memorial products which they intend to supply.
- Compare quality, service and value before making a final decision on any memorial, product or service.
- Know the people and businesses with whom you make your memorial arrangements. The Lang Monument Company has the expertise to help you make informed decisions.
- Do not allow yourself to become a victim.
1922 Fourth St. NW
Canton, OH 44708
Toll Free: 888-362-7625
Monday - Friday,
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Weekends By Appointment